Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Brownies
A pumpkin twist on my favourite Fudgy brownie recipe!
These brownies are the ultimate “triple-threat” dessert – combining the richness of chocolate with the creaminess of cheesecake and the warmth of pumpkin spice flavours! This dessert is not only delicious to eat but also a feast for the eyes!
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake brownies are a crowd favourite and the perfect fall treat to bring to any Thanksgiving dinner.
Let’s make some Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Brownies!
*For detailed measurements and instructions, please see the full recipe at the bottom of the page. To make this recipe with me, follow along below!
Start by preheating your oven to 350F. Line 9 x 13” pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
For brownie layer:
Combine melted butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs one at a time. Mix until combined. Add vanilla and salt. Combine dry mixture (cocoa, flour, cinnamon, salt) with wet (butter/sugar/egg) mixture. Mix until combined. Set aside.
For cheesecake layer:
Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until well incorporated. Add egg yolk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
For pumpkin pie cheesecake layer:
Remove 2/3 of the cheesecake bater and add to medium bowl with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Stir until combined.
Spread ½ of the brownie mixture on the bottom of the pan
Add dollops of the cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake, and brownie mixture to different areas of the baking pan. Continue until the pan is filled.
With a knife, gently create a swirl pattern throughout the mixture.
Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Until a toothpick comes with moist crumbs attached to it.
Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
Cool completely on wire rack
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Brownies
- Electric Mixer (stand or handheld)
- Large bowl (x2)
- Small/Medium bowl (x1)
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder Dutch-processed/Superior Red
- 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Cloves
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x 13” pan with parchment paper.
- For brownie layer – Combine melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined. Add eggs one at a time. Mix. Add vanilla and salt. Mix. Add dry mixture (cocoa, flour, cinnamon, salt) to small bowl, mix until combined. Add dry mixture to wet (egg mixture). Mix until combined. Set aside.
- For cheesecake layer – Combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix until well incorporated. Add egg yolk and mix until combined. Set aside.
- For pumpkin cheesecake layer – Combine 2/3 of the cheesecake mixture with the pumpkin puree, sugar, and spices (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves).
- Spread ½ of the brownie mixture to the bottom of the pan.
- Alternate adding dollops of the cream cheese mixture, pumpkin cheesecake mixture, and brownie mixture to different areas of the pan. Continue to fill pan.
- With a knife gently create a swirl pattern throughout the entire mixture.
- Bake for approximately 35-40minutes or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- These brownies will continue to cook once you remove from the oven so slightly wet dough on a toothpick as long as the mixture is firm and holds it’s shape is OK!
- This recipe freezes well stacked between sheets of parchment in an airtight freezer bag (for up to 1 month).