Five-Minute Fluffy Nutella Frosting
This Five-Minute Fluffy Nutella Frosting is a delicious, light, and creamy frosting that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! It is a super simple to make and a versatile chocolate-hazel-nutty frosting to have on hand for all of your cake/cupcake needs!
Let’s make some Fluffy Nutella Frosting!
To make this recipe you will need:
- Unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- Powdered sugar
- Nutella (or your favourite chocolate-hazelnut spread!)
- Vanilla extract
- Heavy whipping cream **only 2-3 tbsp
Like this cupcake frosting recipe?! Here are a few other staple recipes I love to have on hand for all of my baking adventures!
5-minute Fluffy Nutella Frosting
- 3/4 cups Unsalted Butter Softened, room temperature
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2/3 cups Nutella
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2-3 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Beat softened butter with powdered sugar on low speed. Increase speed to high until creamy consistency achieved and mixture is pale. Scrape down bowl.
- Add Nutella to the mixture. Beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Vanilla to mixture. Beat until incorporated.
- Add salt and heavy cream and beat until desired consistency is achieved.
- This recipe makes enough to frost 12 cupcakes or 1 layer cake!
- Any left over frosting can be frozen in a freezer bag for up to 1 month